Cook / Food Prep / Kitchen Team Member
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
* Consistency and Reliability
* Cheerful and Positive Attitude
* Values Teamwork
* Loves Serving and Helping Others
Applicants must be able to:
* Work Quickly and Efficiently
* Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
* Maintain Proper Quality Standards
* Work well in a team environment
Applicants will also be expected to be able work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary.
Job opportunities as Cook / Food Prep / Kitchen Team Member is generally offered as a full time or part time restaurant job.
Prior experience as a cook, grill cook, fry cook, prep cook, line cook, chef, or restaurant crew member, or team member part time restaurant jobs is not required but preferred.